Price: Check with seller
Requirements: • 8+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++ • Experience with an RTOS sys...
• 8+ years of embedded application programming with C OR C++
• Experience with an RTOS system (VxWorks or QNX)
• Experience with Clearcase and Clearquest
• Experience with Unix/Linux OS
• Employment history longer than 12 months at each contract.
• Multithreading with C or C++ applications
• Excellent Communication skills-no hesitation when answering and can speak well
• Has worked on the application layer, system layer or device driver layer.
• % or GPA 3.5 or higher. Companies to Recruit out of: Citibank, Johnson & Johnson, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Motorola, Verizon, GE, Bose, Intel, Samsung, John Deere, Caterpillar, startup companies, etc.
Embedded Software Engineer
The individual will be responsible for key modules of the production software throughout the development cycle, ranging from specifying functional requirements by working with multi-disciplinary teams, providing detailed design specifications, outlining testing effort, to implementing the software and executing the testing steps to qualify the product, etc. The engineer will work closely with the team leader, the project management and other developers to create robust software that offers advanced architecture and fulfills the business needs. Education BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Minimum 5 years C/C++ programming experiences, with an emphasis on embedded system programming
• Experience using VxWorks
• Minimum 5 years Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or Linux;
• Experience in Python Scripting
• Experience using Clearcase
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; Excellent communication skills; A passion for programming and software engineering; Experience or proven ability in computational algorithms; Experience or proven ability in technical specifications; Experience or proven ability in designing complex software architecture.
609 423 1649