Price: Check with seller
QuickBooks is an accounting and bookkeeping software widely used in financial purposes. Using QuickBooks Enterprise or u...
QuickBooks is an accounting and bookkeeping software widely used in financial purposes. Using QuickBooks Enterprise or upgrading to QuickBooks Enterprise will help you a lot on daily basis in your business. This post will help you to set-up your QuickBooks Enterprise. However, if you need any technical assistance you can contact QuickBooks Support team to get best help from experts.
· Prepare and test your network.
· Download and install Enterprise.
· Set multi-user hosting.
· Configure QuickBooks Enterprise in your business.
1. The basic knowledge is required regarding networking, File Sharing and Permission.
· You will establish network by Central Server Option (CSO).
2. Close all running Security Software.
· Download the file.
· Follow the screen instructions until installation is complete
3. Click on Host Multi-Access.
· Again click on Yes when asked to close and reopen the company file.
4. Quick Start center.
· Review Chart of Accounts.
· Backup Company File.
Hopefully, the above steps will help you a lot to set up and install or setup the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise on your system. If you are facing any issues while performing these steps then you can call our QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Technical Support experts on toll-free number at +1(800)880-6389 or just visit our website to get more information.